Monday, June 19, 2023

Mid-June Update

Share-Tech profit sharing system
We’re almost 3 weeks into the new “Share-Tech” Profit Sharing System in SFI and here is a  brief update of my experience so far. I’ll save a full critique for after 30 days.

So far this month the system has added 12 new PSA’s (Personally Sponsored Affiliates) and 16 new CSA’s (Co-Sponsored Affiliates) to my team. And all I had to do was spend a few TCredits (Digital Currency) by  playing some Eager Zebra games and/or making bids on JOLT Auctions. 

Share_Tech profit sharing
In addition, I’ve collected over 10,000 Rewardicals (Digital redeemable reward tokens) and 29,000 Sats (Satoshi - the smallest denomination of Bitcoin) from my activities, collectively worth about $25 USD if I redeem them for cash to be paid along with commissions.

Alternatively, they can be redeemed for more PSA’s or CSA’s, more TCredits, and/or other valuable business building items. The price for one E-Pack which includes 50 TCredits (Digital Currency) is only $19.95. As you can see, my cost is already recovered from Rewardicals and Sats alone. Cool right?


NOTE:
To be fair and honest, I did have a small accumulation of Rewardicals and Sats in my account from the previous month

Share-Tech profit sharingI’m very optimistic about the new Share-Tech Profit Sharing System and SFI”s new premier product, E-Pack. With this new system, SFI has made earning money on the internet both fun and easy. And, SFI has gone above and beyond by offering a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee on the purchase of an E-Pack. This is unheard of in our industry. But needless to say, I’m not asking for my money back.

One other thing, the new SFI has gone to a matrix system which limits your first level to 5, the 2nd level to 25, third level to 125, etc. My first and second levels are already full so, all new PSA’s generated by me or coming from the Share-Tech System are currently going to fill out my third level.

That means YOU can benefit from “spillover” as I continue to fill up each of my levels. Although the new PSA’s are mine, YOU will still share in the profits (Share-Tech), when you become an Executive Affiliate (EA).

If you are an SFI Affiliate and haven’t upgraded to EA yet, don’t wait any longer. Grow your business and boost your income the easy way.


Not an SFI Affiliate?

Join FREE

and check it out for yourself

NO OBLIGATION



================================= 
What do you think? Any thoughts about this post?
Please offer your feedback! Your comments are welcomed.

=================================



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments relative to content. Comments unrelated, with SPAM links will be removed. Thank you.